VShine Foundation is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. VShine Foundation expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. VShine Foundation also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
VShine Foundation will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. VShine Foundation may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, VShine Foundation is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to VShine Foundation to be refunded,
You must request VShine Foundation in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach VShine Foundation within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
– Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
– Handed over the cheque / demand draft to VShine Foundation or someone authorised by VShine Foundation for this purpose, OR
– Despatched the cheque / demand draft to VShine Foundation by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: – Date of donation
– Donation amount
– If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
– If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
– If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
VSHINE FOUNDATION 6-1-74 SHREE VENKATESHWARA HOTEL LAKDIKAPUL HYDERABAD HYDERABAD TELANGANA Hyderabad – 500004
All decisions of VShine Foundation in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.